1. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911
2. Federal Law prohibits the transfer of this drug to any other than the patient for whom prescribed.
3. NOTICE TO CONSUMERS:
Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California
Complaints may be filed online at http://www.mbc.ca.gov/Breeze/Complaints.aspx or submitted in hard copy form. A Consumer Complaint Form, including instructions for completing it may be found at http://www.mbc.ca.gov/Consumers/Complaints/Submit_By_Mail.aspx. A hard copy Consumer Complaint Form should be submitted to:
Medical Board of California
Central Complaint Unit
2005 Evergreen Street, Suite 1200
Sacramento, CA 95815
The Central Complaint Unit of the Medical Board of California is found by calling 1-800-633-2322 or by calling 916-263-2382.
4. The combination of finasteride, minoxidil, retinoic acid and hydrocortisone is a compounded prescription medication prescribed by your doctor. Compounded drugs are not FDA-approved. This means that the FDA does not review these drugs to evaluate their safety, effectiveness, or quality before they reach patients.
5. PREGNANCY WARNING: Finasteride is for use by MEN ONLY and should NOT be used by women or children. Patients should not use finasteride if your spouse is planning to get pregnant, is pregnant or breastfeeding. Women who are planning to get pregnant, are pregnant or breastfeeding should avoid any physical contact with finasteride. Finasteride may harm your unborn baby. If a woman who is pregnant comes in contact with Finasteride solution, please wash the area right away with soap and water and contact your healthcare provider.
6. FINASTERIDE WARNING: Finasteride can have rare and uncommon side effects that you should be aware of. This includes sexual side effects (such as decrease libido, erectile dysfunction), psychological side effects (such as depression or anxiety) and post-finasteride syndrome. If these side effects do occur, even if mild, please report them to your doctor immediately and stop taking the medication.
7. California Residents Prop 65 Warning: WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. Please visit the following website for more information. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
8. Results may vary.
9. PSA TEST: If you are planning to get a PSA test, please discuss with your healthcare provider that you are using finasteride, as finasteride has been shown to affect PSA lab results.